|RFx ID :||19329549|
|Tender Name :||AWATAPU COLLEGE - Boiler Replacements|
|Reference # :||17/017|
|Open Date :||Monday, 29 January 2018 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 22 February 2018 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Board of Trustees - Approve by BoT - ie. School Principal|
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
All communication with the Buyer must be made via the GETS tender question/answer function
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :||Not applicable (all responses must be submitted electronically via GETS)|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Board of Trustees of Awatapu College (the Buyer) is seeking Main Building Contractors for Boiler Replacements at Awatapu College in Palmerston North (the School).
The Scope of Works include:
- Decommission and removal of existing 800kW Vekos boiler, and San Gorgio boiler including associated boiler plant
- Supply and installation of new Rendamax R606 EVO floor mounted gas condensing boilers (2 off) and Rendamax R40 EVO 60 wall mounted condensing gas boiler (1 off) complete with Metaloterm flues, gas piping, condensate drains and pumps, low loss headers, and all other plant associated with installing the new boilers
- Removal of existing boiler flue tower including steel tower framing and unused piping and ducting
- Installation of new Dektite flue flashings, aluminium soaker flashings, flue supports, and existing trough section metal roof cladding
- Making good existing concrete floor slab where flue tower base and redundant gas pipes are removed.
The Board of Trustees seeks tenders for the above works through this single-stage, open Request for Tender (RFT) as advertised on the Government Electronic Tender Services (GETS).
The proposed contract will be the Ministry of Education Medium Works Construction Contract. A template of this is attached with this proposal.
This RFT has been prepared for on behalf of the Awatapu College Board of Trustees by the Project Manager, Paul Patel & Associates Ltd (Procurement Officer).
This tender has been awarded to