|RFx ID :||18957559|
|Tender Name :||Main Contractor for Library Roof Weather-tightness Remedial Works at Westlake Boys High School|
|Reference # :||CW17143|
|Open Date :||Friday, 25 August 2017 9:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 19 September 2017 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||
Ministry of Education - Approval from Ministry Employee - ie. Case Manager
|Tender Type :||Request for Tenders (RFT)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
027 291 4998
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Weather-tightness remedial works to a stand-alone school block, with the construction works generally including the following:
• Disconnection and temporary removal of all services required to allow the proposed work to be undertaken and reinstatement upon completion.
• Removal of existing air conditioning plant, downpipes, roof cladding, roof underlay, netting, roof flashings and membrane to internal gutter.
• Removal of metal wall cladding, cavity battens, wall underlay and RAB Board to expose timber wall framing as shown on the Drawings.
• Carefully remove glazed canopy and safely store for reinstallation. Reinstall over new steelwork as detailed.
• Removal and replacement of ceiling insulation.
• Replacement of moisture damaged timber framing as directed by the Timber Remediation Consultant and application of brush on timber preservative to remaining framing timbers.
• Modify and enlarge internal gutter.
• Removal and replacement of rainwater heads and scuppers.
• Install new roof cladding, underlay and associated flashings
• Installation of new metal cladding over new cavity battens over new building underlay. Install all flashings as detailed.
• Other associated works as detailed on the drawings.