|RFx ID :||20102268|
|Tender Name :||Auckland Delivery of Mellow Parenting Programme|
|Reference # :||MOE00321|
|Open Date :||Monday, 3 September 2018 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 1 October 2018 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||Sector Enablement and Support|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
The purpose of this procurement is to secure the services of a provider to deliver Mellow Parenting, a community based early intervention programme for parents of children with vulnerabilities in the Auckland region.
This RFP relates to the purchase of delivery of Mellow Parenting Programmes to parents of children aged 0-2 in the Auckland Education region. The key outcomes that we want to achieve are:
Parents participating in a Mellow Parenting programme (Mums/Dads programme) will experience sustained and measurable:
• increased mental wellbeing including feelings of self-esteem and adequacy
• reductions in anxiety, depression and aggression
• improvements in interactions with their children and other family members
• reductions in problem behaviours from their children
• increased positive behaviours and children’s social skills.
We do not want proposals for alternative programmes or delivery outside of Auckland.
This tender has been awarded to