|RFx ID :||19351553|
|Tender Name :||Advance Notice - Targeted Assistance for Participation (TAP3) Tai Tokorau|
|Reference # :||SES1030|
|Open Date :||Friday, 22 December 2017 11:30 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Friday, 19 January 2018 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||
Sector Enablement and Support
|Tender Type :||Notice of Information (NOI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
Targeted Assistance for Participation Stream 3 (TAP3) Tai Tokorau
Note: No information from potential respondents is requested nor required from this advanced notice. Suppliers who are interested in being part of the proposed contract opportunity process should ensure that they are registered to receive GETS notifications for the applicable RFx Categories.
In January 2018, the Ministry will be seeking proposals from credible providers who have the capability, experience and infrastructure to deliver projects that will establish or expand early childhood education services, which align with the objective of TAP3 funding.
The Ministry will be providing grant assistance through the TAP3 programme to contribute to establishing new services or expanding existing services, with the intention of increasing licensed or certificated child places in target communities within the Tai Tokorau region.
TAP3 funding will provide a contribution towards establishing new child places in communities where they are needed most. The maximum payable grant per contract will be $100,000 (GST exclusive).
Submissions will be sought from providers that demonstrate the ability to deliver projects and services that;
• support the establishment of a new, quality licensed ECE service or certificated playgroup
• support the expansion of an existing, quality licensed ECE service or certificated playgroup to increase the number of child places
• provide innovations in service delivery that increase the supply of new child places and contribute to the retention of child places in exceptional circumstances
Priority Census Area Unit (CAU) areas are:
Far North District
- Kaikohe cluster including; Taheke. Tautoro, Waima, Omanaia and Okaihau
- Hokianga North/South
- Dargaville including: Maungaru