|RFx ID :||18884909|
|Tender Name :||Professional Services in relation to the design and construction of seven Bus Hubs|
|Reference # :|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 10 August 2017 3:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 11 September 2017 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
GWRC calls for proposals for the following professional services to construct and commission the seven Bus Hubs by July 2018:
1. Civil Works Design: comprising the design and specification of Civil Works including but not limited to all drainage, kerb and channel, shelter foundations, underground services, road paving and pedestrian paving comprising the seven Hubs
2. Shelter Design: comprising the design of passenger shelters that will be installed at each of the Hub locations upon completion of the Civil Works
3. Obtaining consents: comprising the obtaining of all consents necessary to undertake the construction of the Civil Works and the manufacture and installation of the Shelters
4. Tendering and Contracting: comprising the competitive tendering of a contract for the Civil Works and a contract for Shelter manufacture/installation, and the award of those Contracts on behalf of GWRC
5. Contract Supervision: comprising the administration and supervision of the Contracts awarded for the Civil Works and for Shelter manufacture/installation
6. Project Management: comprising the professional management of 1-5 above including liaison with and reporting to the Hub Steering Group.
The contract for professional services in relation to the design and construction of seven Bus Hubs was awarded by Wellington Regional Council (PO Box 11646, Manners St, Wellington 6142) to:
Calibre Consulting Limited
Level 6, John Wickliffe House, 266-269 Princes Street, Dunedin 9016
The contract was awarded through an open, competitive tender process.
The expected spend under this contract is $312,192. The contract will run until service completion in July 2018.