|RFx ID :||20815802|
|Tender Name :||Rating Account Processing Services|
|Reference # :||8014|
|Open Date :||Friday, 8 March 2019 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 25 April 2019 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
|Agency Address :|
This procurement relates to the delivery of rates Account Processing Services.
The current contract between the DCC and our current Rating Account Processing Services provider expires at the end of June 2019 and we invite interested parties (organisations and/or consortia) to submit their proposals to deliver these services.
The DCC is keen for respondents to suggest areas of potential innovation to improve efficiency and overall value for money over the life of the contract.
The DCC requires respondents to be able deliver its entire requirements for Rating Account Processing Services which includes but is not limited to:
• Receipt and handling of electronic data files of rate accounts
• Supply of stationery to the DCC for printing of rates accounts assessments, invoices and envelopes
• Handling and incorporation of printed rates account assessments and invoices
• Handling and incorporation of insertions
• Mailing/postal services
• Electronic transmission of PDF rates account assessments and invoices to the DCC or directly to the ratepayer.
• Reporting on completion and despatch/transmission.
This tender has been awarded to