|RFx ID :||19779436|
|Tender Name :||Burglary Prevention Project - Reintegration Services|
|Reference # :||18159|
|Open Date :||Tuesday, 5 June 2018 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Monday, 25 June 2018 12:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The key objective of this procurement is to identify and retain a supplier or suppliers that have the capability and capacity to provide a Burglary Prevention Support Service (BPSS) to participants in our new burglary prevention programmes. The BPSS is a reintegration service which is an integral part of the burglary prevention treatment programmes and is woven into the programme design. There are programmes for both high- and medium-risk offenders convicted of burglary and related offences.
A number of Department sites have been selected for the burglary prevention programmes:
Medium risk: South Auckland (community)
Waikato (prison and community)
Hawkes Bay (community)
Northland (prison and community)
High risk: Christchurch (prison and community)
Auckland (prison and community)
We are seeking solutions that will support participants and their families while they undertake the burglary prevention programme. The BPSS aims to:
• ensure participants have safe and secure accommodation
• support participants to find sustainable employment or engage in education
• improve the life skills of participants
• support the family and whānau upon the participants’ release from prison
• identify and Increase pro- social supports in the community
• strengthen cultural identity.
• increase trust and confidence in the justice system
• reduce substance abuse.
Further information can be found in the ROI document.
No Winner First stage of a two stage procurement so no award