|RFx ID :||19035059|
|Tender Name :||Enterprise Asset Management - Toolset|
|Reference # :||102-18-186-BT|
|Open Date :||Friday, 15 September 2017 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 24 October 2017 10:00 AM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Department/Business Unit :||
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
+64 9 447 4405
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
This Request for Proposal (RFP) is issued by Auckland Transport (AT). The aim of this process is to seek and obtain proposals from organisations to supply technologies to deliver improved enterprise asset management outcomes.
AT manages the Auckland regional transport network on behalf of Auckland Council. The network is the largest in the country and comprises:
• 7,405km of roads
• 1,269 bridges and culverts
• 7,401 km of footpaths
• 106,295 street lights
• 110,947 road signs
• 2,337 AT owned and 3,479 Adshel bus shelters
• 6,017 bus stops
• 20 bus interchanges including 6 busway stations
• 4,097 retaining walls
• 16 multi-storey car park buildings
• 128 open air car parks
• 24 park-n-ride car parks
• 804 pay-and-display units
• 21 public transport wharf terminal sites
• 56 rail stations on 4 lines
AT requires an asset ecosystem that contains and manages all aspects of an asset's lifecycle, from two core perspectives:
1. Financial - the elements of an asset that have a bearing on financial processes. e.g., cost, revenue, capitalisation, forecast, budget etc.
2. Physical - a time based asset configuration manager, containing the requirements that drive asset design, the asset structure and condition, capacity and capability.
Any potential technologies will need to assist AT with the following enablers of improved transport network business outcomes:
• Treating information as a first class asset in order to support an evidence based culture of decision making.
• Consolidating asset management systems into an integrated system that provides visibility across all assets and all life cycle phases.
• Increase integration with third parties and utilise mobility to improve the quality and completeness of asset related information.
• Linking investment optimisation models with network optimisation models.
It is expected that any products proposed will be supported domestically.