|RFx ID :||20894679|
|Tender Name :||P7470 ADHB Greenlane Clinical Centre operating room and ward expansion and relocation of endoscopy suite - Quantity Surveyor Consultancy Services|
|Reference # :||P7470|
|Open Date :||Friday, 29 March 2019 5:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Close Date :||Tuesday, 23 April 2019 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Tender Type :||Registration of Interest (ROI)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
Mark Knell, Procurement Manager, ADHB Facilities & Development
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
The Building for the Future Programme (BFTF) is one of ADHB’s key strategic programmes. This programme has been established to manage the delivery of sufficient capacity to meet forecast growth in patient demand.
The Additional Greenlane Capacity project sits within the BFTF programme and is focused on creating additional operating room and clinical capacity to meet medium-term forecast demand.
Work will include:
• Design and fit-out 2 new operating rooms in Building G04 for delivery of elective surgery for adult and paediatric patients;
• Design and fit out a 15 bed ward;
• Design and fit out a new Endoscopy suite;
• Design and fit out a new Infusion room;
• Design and fit out areas for the displaced OR tea room, meeting room OR and Anaesthesia offices
Quantity Surveyor services of this project will include:
• Cost planning and design estimates for feasibility, concept, preliminary, developed, detailed design stages for each portion of the project.
• Involvement in Contractor Procurement
• Monthly budget report
• Negotiation and agreement of Final Account